All article about Handphone

Translate

My Smartphone


A month ago, my uncle came to visit my home. He had quite recently come back from korea subsequent to living there for a long time. He gave me introduces another cell phone. I extremely enjoyed it.

My Smartphone shading is dark. It has a 5,5 inch screen. The width is around 15 cm and the thick is close to 1cm. This is the most recent item from Samsung.
Brief detail of Samsung S7 Edge:

1″Super AMOLED
Resolution 2560 x 1440 Pixel,
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Weight: 152 gram
Frame Metal + Glass
Dual SIM, Hybrid, Nano-SIM
Newest OS Android v 6.0 marshmallow
RAM 4 GB, Internal Memory 32GB
External Memory up to 200GB
Water n Dust Resistan IP 68
Gyroscope for Virtual Reality
Camera: 12 MP, Autofocus, OIS, dual-LED Flash
Front Camera: 8 MP
Battery 4100 mAh
Fast Charging










The telephone likewise has a decent shading show. The execution of this cell phone is additionally incredible. I can play recreations that require high detail utilizing it. Be that as it may, some of the time, I disregard the time when play the diversion.

For web-based social networking, I can open it effectively. It is simple for me to refresh status on facebook, twitter, instagram, and so on. This portable help me to dependably interface with my companions. On the off chance that I have the task from my instructor, it likewise can help me. I can discover many references from web. I extremely like this new cell phone. Since it generally be useful to me in different circumstances.
(Tri Prayitno / 165410226)
>